ISRO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 02 Library Assistant Vacancies. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Library Assistant posts, through ISRO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these ISRO Library Assistant jobs before 01st April 2019.
ISRO Vacancy Details – Library Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
Post Name: Library Assistant
No of Posts: 02
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree
Salary: Rs.44,900/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st April 2019
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- All Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam and Skill test.
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian ISRO job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post before apply – link is updated above.
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ISRO Online Apply – Link given above.
- Update all the required details in ISRO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- At last click on submit button to complete ISRO Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
ISRO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 12th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 01st April 2019
ISRO Vacancy – Important Links