ISTRAC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 04 Technician-B & Technical Assistant Vacancies. ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technician-B & Technical Assistant Posts through ISTRAC official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these ISTRAC Technician-B & Technical Assistant jobs before 19th August 2019. Official website of ISTRAC is www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2019.
ISTRAC Vacancy Details – Technician-B & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Technician-B & Technical Assistant
ISTRAC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Technician-B||2||SSLC or Matriculation, ITI||Rs.21700/-|
Age Limit: As on 19th August 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online and Challan
SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD & Women Candidates – Nil
UR & OBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview
How to Apply for ISTRAC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network Technician-B & Technical Assistant recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the ISTRAC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last, Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send scanned ISRO copy of the challan by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and original copy by ordinary post to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) along with the relevant documents on or before 26th August 2019.
Address: Head P & GA, ISRO Telemetry Tracking & Command Network (ISTRAC), Plot No 12 & 13, 3rd Main, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560058
- Start Date to Apply Online – 29th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th August 2019
- Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form & Receipt of Fee Payment Challan by E-mail/Post – 26th August 2019
- Last Date for Printing of Fee payment Challan – 19th August 2019