For fresher candidates, we have updated Atos Recruitment 2019 details in this page. Yes, Atos is now hiring fresher competitors into their company. To know more qualification details, eligibility criteria and hiring process just scroll down to check about Atos Careers 2019 info. Nowadays getting a job is a difficult task. So, aspirants can check this page and apply for the latest Atos Openings 2019 through Online Mode. Meanwhile, there are plenty of job openings are available in Atos. We suggest students show your interest in filling the vacancies as soon as possible. As well as enhance career growth. Visit https://atos.net/en/careers for more information.
Atos Recruitment 2019
Atos Careers 2019 Details
|Name Of The Company||Atos|
|Atos Recruitment Type||Direct|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Atos Karnataka Office Address||9/1, Commerce House, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052|
|House, 2nd floor, Salarpuria, # 496, Chinmaya Mission Hospital Rd, Indira Nagar 1st Stage, Stage 1, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038|
|Atos Official Website||https://atos.net/en/atos-syntel|
Job Role: Associate consultant, SAP BI on HANA, SAP, ABAP, Sales Manager, Ingenieur system UNIX, Site coordinator, Network architect, etc.,
Atos Jobs 2019 Procedure:
Finally, we are informing the competitors that with the presence of available data on the internet, our team has collected the details from different sources. To secure this valuable offer, aspirants need to participate in Atos Recruitment Process 2019. Moreover, the officials will conduct the selection rounds soon. To know further information just follow our website regularly. Scroll down your cursor and find much more valid details.
We Atos are seeking for professionals who will deliver exceptional innovation at all levels. As a part of the Atos team, aspirants need to play a major role in the development, design as well as deployment of highly customized solutions for our clients. “Atos’s key mission is to help design the future of IT (information technology) space. Moreover, it’s competences and services are underpinned by excellence in advance of technological knowledge, research, scientific in its commitment to education and learning. Therefore, across the world, Atos enables its customers. And all their employees need to work in the industry, to prosper in a safe, grow, sustainable and secure environment.
- Aspirants need to understand and write the commands
- Should have knowledge on SAP, Oracle
- Understanding network securities and network topologies
- Object-Oriented Programming with the help of C#, .NET, C++.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We need to determine the operational feasibility with the help of evaluating problem definition, analysis, solution development, requirements and proposed solutions. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing the flowcharts, documentation, diagrams, layouts, code comments, clear code
- We should handle regular technical support activities on desktop support, server management and data network. To grow clients and communicate with the Account Manager by determining fresh opportunities. To test and set up the network connections
- Must analyze the present business scenarios and process of the client and develop/ recommend the solutions to meet the clients need. Also, take responsible primarily for the implementation of SAP, guidance, providing functional expertise, instruction on SAP products to clients.
The Pay scale:
Atos will provide the salary depends upon their best performance given during the selection rounds. Therefore, we have clearly updated the hiring procedure in the below section. So, go ahead and check the details from this page.
- Online Test
- GD (Group Discussion)
- Technical Round
- HR Round.
Prepare well and then attend for the selection rounds. Also, those who will reach the final round need to submit some of the major documents. Moreover, you can get the list of document information from below given careers link. Only preparation helps the competitors to clear all the above-mentioned rounds.
- BE, B.Sc, B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Civil, etc.,) ME/ M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, MA, Diploma, ME, B.Ed BA
- Need to have excellent communication skills
- Should have good academic records from SSC onwards
- Work in rotational shifts
- Competitors those who have already attended for Atos Recruitment Drive 2019 in the last 6 months are not eligible to attend now. Because must and should complete 6 months to attend the drive.
Learn more detailed information through www.atos.net.
Steps to apply for Atos Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and eligible aspirants need to visit www.atos.net
- The homepage displays on the screen
- At the top Careers tab will be available
- Once click the Careers tab
- Now, the page reloads to a new page
- Therefore, you will find the latest Atos Job Openings 2019
- So, all the eligible candidates need to choose the position and click Online Application form
- Keep in mind that aspirants need to give valid information
- After that don’t forget to upload your resume
- Finally, you will get a call from Atos company to show your talent on selection rounds.
How to apply for the Atos Recruitment 2019:
Calmly, press https://atos.net/en/careers to fill the Online Application form.
Atos Syllabus to prepare for the fresher’s:
Atos Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern plays an important role. We all know that after verifying the test pattern, students will get an idea about the question paper pattern.
How to prepare for the Atos:
Preparation will boost up the confidence level of candidates. Hence, aspirants can also download the Atos Sample Question Papers from the below links.
Written Test Pattern for the Atos:
- It is an Online Test
- Logical Reasoning carries 25 questions
- From Verbal section, you have to answer 25 questions
- Quantitative Ability consists of 25 questions
- Students need to answer 75 questions
- Time allocation is 75 minutes
- There is a negative marking. So, think trice and answer the question. Otherwise, you may lose marks due to the negative marking system
- Although the level of the paper is moderate
- Those who will clear the online test will eligible to attend for the further rounds that are Technical and HR rounds.
Complete Atos Recruitment 2019 Application Process is available in the above section.