ITAT Recruitment 2021: Apply for 45 Senior Private Secretary vacancies. Income Tax Appellate Tribunal invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Private Secretary Posts through ITAT official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Oct-2021.
ITAT Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT)
No of Posts: 45
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Senior Private Secretary
Salary: Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month
ITAT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Qualification: Candidate should have 03 years of Service in Private Secretary Grade
Age Limit: As per the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 31-Oct-2021
As per the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ITAT Recruitment (Senior Private Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020 on or before 31-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for ITAT Senior Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ITAT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pratishtha Bhawan, 3rd & 4th Floor, 101, Maharshi Karve Marg, Mumbai – 400020 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Oct-2021
ITAT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: itat.gov.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666