ITBP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 121 Constable/ General Duty Vacancies. Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Constable/ General Duty Posts through ITBP official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these ITBP Constable/ General Duty jobs before 21st June 2019. Official website of ITBP is www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment 2019
ITBP Vacancy Details – Constable/ General Duty Recruitment 2019
Department Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Post Name: Constable/ General Duty
No of Posts: 121
Job Location: All India
ITBP Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th
Salary: Rs.21,700/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Documentation, Physical Standard Test, Detailed Medical Examination
How to Apply for ITBP Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the ITBP recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on ITBP Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in ITBP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete ITBP Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
ITBP Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 22nd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 21st June 2019