IWST Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 16 MTS, Technician, LDC vacancies. Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up MTS, Technician, LDC Posts through IWST official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these IWST MTS, Technician, LDC jobs before 16th January 2020. Official website of IWST is www.iwst.icfre.gov.in recruitment 2019.
IWST Vacancy Details – MTS, Technician, LDC Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)
No of Posts: 16
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: MTS, Technician, LDC
Salary: As per Norms
IWST Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Chemistry)||1||Bachelor Degree in Science or B.Tech||21-30|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1||12th Pass||18-27|
|Technician (Category I) (Plumber)||1||Matriculation, ITI||18-30|
|Technician (Category I) (Carpenter)||1||Matriculation, ITI||18-30|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||12||10th Pass||18-27|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Rs.100/- (Processing Fee)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- Processing Fee + Rs.200/- Application Fee)
Selection Process: On the basis of Typing Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for IWST Jobs 2019
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Institute of Wood Science and Technology MTS, Technician, LDC recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the IWST recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Director, Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560003 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 16th January 2020.
- Start date to submit the Application – 19th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 16th January 2020
- Last date to submit the Application for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep – 31st January 2020
IWST Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Notification Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE