KAPL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 26 Apprentice Trainees, Manager, Assistant Manager vacancies. Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentice Trainees, Manager, Assistant Manager Posts through KAPL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these KAPL Apprentice Trainees, Manager, Assistant Manager jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of KAPL is www.kaplindia.com Recruitment 2019.
KAPL Vacancy Details – Apprentice Trainees, Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)
Post Name: Apprentice Trainees, Manager, Assistant Manager
No of Posts: 26
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
KAPL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy General Manager – Finance||1||Graduate, CA||50|
|Manager – E & P||1||Bachelor of Engineering||40|
|Manager – HRD||1||Graduate, MSW or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or MBA||40|
|Assistant Company Secretary & Manager (Administration)||1||Graduate in Law||40|
|Deputy Manager-Internal Audit||1||Graduate, CA or CS or ICMA or LLB||38|
|Assistant Manager – Finance||1||CA or CS or ICMA||35|
|Assistant Manager – HRD||1||Graduate, MSW or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma or MBA||35|
|Executive – Finance||1||B.Com or M.Com or Inter CA or CS or ICMA||30|
|Apprentice Trainees||18||10th, ITI||21|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per KAPL Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for KAPL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KAPL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form KAPL Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th May 2019.
Address: COMPANY SECRETARY & GENERAL MANAGER – HR & ADMN, KAPL, Bangalore
KAPL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 17th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019