epass Karnataka Scholarship 2020-21: All Back ward Class and eligible candidates to fill up KARePASS Application Form through epass Karnataka Scholarship official website. Back ward Class can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for Vidyasiri Scholarship through KARePASS Application Form before the last date. epass Karnataka Scholarship Official website is www.karepass.cgg.gov.in for Department of Backward Class Welfare.
Karnataka State Scholarship Portal – Student Status Report
Now the Kar State scholarship portal student status report is released now. Students can check the scholarship status from below url. Just you need to enter the student SAT ID and select the Financial Year as ” 2019-20 / 2018-19″. Most importantly, If you need any support you can contact below help Line numbers
- Social Welfare Department: 9008400010 / 9008400078
- Department of Minority Welfare: 080-22535931
- Tribal Welfare Department: 080-22261789
- Backward Class Welfare Department (BCWD): 080-22374836 / 8050770005
- To Download the details: CLICK HERE
- Download the Use Manual: CLICK HERE
- Download the Consent: CLICK HERE
Important news from Karnataka ePass Status:
Recently Kar ePass process various Scholarships, PreMatric Class 1-10 Applications, Vidyasiri Scheme and Hostel Applications. Candidates are requested to check the below mentioned notification and instructions.
- Pragathi Grameena Bank, Kaveri Grameena Bank and Krishna Grameena Bank Accont holders to select their banks as in the snap shots CLICK HERE
Government Order Regarding Fee Concession Scheme CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Public for guidelines to Apply Online CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Post Matric Scholarship CLICK HERE
- Notification issued to Students for guidelines to Apply for Food & Accommodation Scholarship CLICK HERE
Government of Karnataka (GOK), Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (Eposs) online Metric Scholarships disbursements through Kar epass application form is important Development which is initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare (BCWD) links are provided for epass karnataka Fresh and epass Karnataka renewal.
Karnataka epass Scholarship Application Form
Karnataka Students can apply online for Latest Karnataka Scholarships which are updated in below table, This can be for Fresh or Renewal. Keep checking the Karnataka Scholarship eposs Important Alerts.
- Social Welfare Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Backward Class Welfare Department (BCWD)
- Department of Minority Welfare
|Name of Scholarship||Education||Award Details|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||Annual Family income less than 1.50 Lakhs, (for CAT1) & 2.0 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A and 3B Categories)||Up to 3500/- Per Year|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||Annual Family income less than 2.5 Lakhs, (for CAT1) & 5.0 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A and 3B Categories)||1500/- Per Month (For 10 Month)|
|Fee Concession (FC) Scheme||Annual Family income less than 1.0 Lakhs, (for CAT1) & 2.5 Lakhs (for 2A, 3A and 3B Categories)||Laboratory Fee
Training Fee up to 1750 Per Year
|Nursing (NUR)||Annual Family income less than 5.0 Lakhs||As per the Notification|
Apart from above candidates can apply for Hostel Registration, Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship (UG & PG). Eligible Backward Classes Students and Trainees attending Post-Matric Scholarships, Fee Exemption, Vidyasiri – Meals and Housing Assistance Scheme and Post-Matric Course for Nursing Students through Post-Matric Scholarship, 2019-20 Apply for online application from semi-free students.
- KARePASS processes various Scholarships
- KARePASS accepts Hostel Applications
- KARePASS processes PreMatric Class 1-10 Applications
- KARePASS processes Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme
Documents Required to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship
Below are the documents are required to apply for Karnataka Scholarship through Kar epass portal.
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card of Father or Mother or Guardian
- Bank Pass Account / Book (Xrox/ Scanned Copy)
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- Caste Certificate (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate (Mandatory)
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
epass Karnataka Fee concession Scheme, Guide lines
Government of Karnataka release the notification / GO’s various Fee concession Scheme, Guide lines for Post metric Scholarship. You can read all the notification in debilitated CLICK HERE
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit
How to Apply for epass Karnataka Scholarship KARePASS Application Form Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form as mentioned below.
Step-1: First of all go through the epass Karnataka 2019-2020 Scholarship notification thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification.
Step-3: Click on epass Karnataka Scholarship KARePASS Application Form Apply Online
Step-4: Update all the required details in epass Karnataka Scholarship Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only), and select APPLY FOR epass Karnataka Fresh or epass Karnataka Renewal
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete epass Karnataka Scholarship 2020-21 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
For Detailed guidelines for apply online – View Notification and GO’s category.
Candidates need to apply much before the last date, Because Karnataka Scholarship department receives the application in Lacks for Each scheme. To avoid the Last mint rush please submit the application as early as possible.
epass Karnataka Scholarship Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
Karnataka epass Contact Details:
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Office hours for more information or any clarifications (Morning: 10.30 am – 5.30 pm)
- Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006
- Scholarship Online Phone: 8050770005
- Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004
- Email ID: email@example.com
About Karnataka epass
Main aim of Karnataka Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (Eposs) is to help to encourage for higher studies of Department of Backward Class Welfare students. This welfare department treasury database of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Collage and banks to disburse Scholarships.
- How to check the Application Number/ Acknowledgment?
Ans: Candidate can click here and check the Application Number/ Acknowledgment CLICK HERE
- How to print Application?
Ans: Candidate can click here and get the application print CLICK HERE
- How to Check epass karnataka status / epass Karnataka application status?
Ans: Candidate check here and check the epass Karnataka Status / scholarship status Karnataka here- CLICK HERE
- How to check Hostel application status?
Ans: Enter your application number in this given link and academic Year, SSLC Pass Type, SSLC Registration number, date of Birth (DOB) and click on Get Details CLICK HERE
- How to check Hostel application status?
Ans: enter the required details here and click he Get details CLICK HERE