Karnataka Folklore University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 39 Associate Professor, Project Assistants vacancies. Karnataka Folklore University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Associate Professor, Project Assistants Posts through Karnataka Folklore University official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Haveri – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Karnataka Folklore University Associate Professor, Project Assistants jobs before 09th August 2019. Official website of Karnataka Folklore University is www.janapadauniversity.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
Karnataka Folklore University Vacancy Details – Associate Professor, Project Assistants Recruitment 2019
University Name: Karnataka Folklore University
Post Name: Associate Professor, Project Assistants
No of Posts: 39
Job Location: Haveri – Karnataka
Karnataka Folklore University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Associate Professors||29||Master’s Degree, MBA, MA or MFA|
|Project Assistants||9||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Librarians||1||Master’s Degree|
Age Limit: As per Karnataka Folklore University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per Karnataka Folklore University Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for Karnataka Folklore University Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Karnataka Folklore University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Folklore University Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 09th August 2019.
Address: The Counselor, Karnataka Folklore University, Gotagodi
Karnataka Folklore University Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 18th July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 09th August 2019