Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Research Assistants vacancies. Karnataka High Court invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistants Posts through Karnataka High Court official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Karnataka High Court Research Assistants jobs before 18th November 2019. Official website of Karnataka High Court is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in recruitment 2019.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details – Research Assistants Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Research Assistants
Salary: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Degree in Law
Age Limit: As per Karnataka High Court Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Academic Record, Achievements in Co-curricular Activities, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Karnataka High Court Research Assistants recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Karnataka High Court recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Director, Arbitration & Conciliation Centre – Bengaluru (Domestic & International), Khanija Bhavan, 3rd Floor, East Wing, No.49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 18th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 17th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 18th November 2019