Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 20 Law Clerk vacancies. High Court of Karnataka (Karnataka High Court) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Law Clerk posts, through Karnataka High Court official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Karnataka High Court Law Clerk jobs before 22nd April 2019.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details – Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: High Court of Karnataka (Karnataka High Court)
Post Name: Law Clerk
No of Posts: 20
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree
Salary: Rs.16,500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 22nd April 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian Karnataka High Court job notification 2019 before apply – link is updated above.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 to Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560001. (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
Karnataka High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
- Last date to submit the application form: 23rd March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 22nd April 2019