Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 09 Drivers Vacancies. Karnataka High Court invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Drivers Posts through Karnataka High Court official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Karnataka High Court Drivers jobs before 13th June 2019. Official website of Karnataka High Court is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019. The applicant if appointed, shall be on probation initially for a period of two years or for extended period, if necessary
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details – Drivers Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
Post Name: Drivers
No of Posts: 9
Salary: Rs.25500-81100/- Per Month
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: SSLC
The applicant must have passed the SSLC or equivalent examination and must possess licence for driving Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle or Heavy Goods Vehicle and who have got a minimum of 5 years experience in driving. Further, the applicants should have fair knowledge of English and Kannada.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 13th June 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes
- 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of others.
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST/Cat I Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or Challan
- SC/Cat-1 Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General Merit & OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
Method of Application and fee: The method of application shall be through online on the website
hitp://karnatakcyuclicctry.kar.nic.in/recruitmentasp to be applied as per the instructions are made available in the Armexure on the website.
Applications submitted by any other mode other than online will not be considered
(a) The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backward classes (other than Scheduled Caste / Category-I candidates), shall
pay an Application Fee of 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Category-I shall pay
an Application Fee of Z100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
(i) Online Payment: On submission of online application, the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
Challan Form: On submission of online application, the candidates shall download the challan through the SBI online payment gateway link mentioned in the online application in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF
reader-like Adobe Acrobat)
(b) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973 as amended from time to time and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as
amended from time to time
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Karnataka High Court recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Karnataka High Court Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Karnataka High Court Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 14th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 13th June 2019 11:59 PM
- Last date for payment of fee: 17th June 2019
Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Update on 23 December 2019: List of candidates passed in Driving Test and eligible for Viva-Voce and Intimation of date of Viva-voce to the post of Drivers-2019. Click here
General Instructions and Guidelines
Candidates Claiming Reservations:
(a) Candidates Claiming Reservations under Scheduled Caste / Category – I / HA / III A shall possess the certificate in the form as prescribed by the Government of Karnataka and issued by the Competent Authority at the time of submitting online application and produce the same whenever directed by the Authority without fail.
(b) Candidates claiming reservation under Ex-servicemen shall possess the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Armed Forces at the time of submitting online application and produce the same whenever directed by the Authority without fail.
(c) Candidates claiming reservation under Rural quota should have studied from 1st to 10th Standard in rural areas. The candidates shall possess Rural Study Certificate in the format prescribed inGovernment Order No. DPAR 96 SRR 2005 dated 10.08.2005, duly attested by the Head of the School and countersigned by the concerned Block Education Officer and General Merit candidate claiming reservation under rural quota shall also
possess certificate in Form – 1 obtained from concerned Tahsildar as per Government Order No. DPAR 8 SRR 2001 dated 13.02.2001, certifying that they do not fall under the creamy layer prescribed by Government of Karnataka at the time of submitting online application and produce the same
whenever directed by the Authorty without fail.
(d) Candidates claiming reservation under Persons Displaced from Projects quota shall possess certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per Government of Karnataka Order No. DPAR 23 SRR 99 dated 23.11.2000 and produce the same whenever directed by the Authority without fail.
(e) Candidates who are in service of Union of India / State Governments and their undertaking should possess “No Objection Certificate” issued by the concerned Authority while submitting the online applications and furnish at the time of verification of documents.
10. Candidates called for the Document Verification / Driving Skill Test / Viva-Voce shall produce the necessary original documents with regard
to Educational Qualification i.e. SSLC or Equivalent examination Certificate, Caste Certificate, Reservation claimed with regard to Rural /
/ Ex-Servicemen / Displaced from Project for verification. On verification, if the information so furnished by the applicant in the application is found to be false, then their candidature is liable for rejection and also they are liable for criminal prosecution for furnishing false information.
11. The candidate shall furnish three certificates of Character i.e., one Issued from the Head of the Institution in which he/she last studied with study details and other two Certificates from respectable persons not being related to him / her and who is well acquainted with him at the time of verification of documents.
12. Candidates called for Driving Skill Test / Viva-Voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
13. The recruitment to the post of Drivers is made for posting either at High Court of Karnataka Principal Bench at Bengaluru or Benches at
14. Dharwad / Kalaburagi. If any applicant attempts to obtain extraneous support by any means for candidature from any officials or non-officials, he/she will not be eligible for appointment.