Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 95 Group D Vacancies. Karnataka High Court invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Group D Posts through Karnataka High Court official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karantaka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Karnataka High Court Group D jobs before 03rd June 2019. Official website of Karnataka High Court is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details – Group D Recruitment 2019
Court Name: Karnataka High Court
Post Name: Group D
No of Posts: 95
Job Location: Bangalore – Karantaka
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th
Salary: Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written Exam & Interview
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Karnataka High Court recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Karnataka High Court Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Karnataka High Court Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 03rd May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 03rd June 2019