Voter ID registration 2019: Friends are you looking for Karnataka Voter ID registration 2019, here is the Details process for how to apply Register Voter ID in Karnataka 2019. Before you apply for Voter ID 2019 please keep your Identity, Address and Age proof and Please provide your correct Mobile number and Email ID So that communication will reach you correctly and timely basis.
Also you can search for your old Voter ID details (Basis of Name and ID details)
- Internet citizens Portal is to facilitate citizens to submit Form-6(Inclusion), Form-7(Deletion), Form-8(Modification) and Form-8A (Transposition) online
- Register yourself in the citizens portal to get your username and password for your online submission by clicking on “New user? REGISTER”
- To create your account click on Register.
- Provide your valid e-mail Idand Mobile No. to complete registration.
- After successful registration, your user name and password will be sent to your e-mail and mobile phone.
- You may now log in with your Userid and password to submit your applications.
- Procedure to Submit (As per your requirement please select the form)
- Document proof (age and address) should be uploaded along with your Application.
- Do’s and Dont’s while submitting the Forms
a. Upload the scanned image of a recent Passport size photograph (3.5CM X 3.5 CM) in JPG format (Max size 50 KB)
b. Upload “Address and Age Proof Documents” in PDF Format only. (Max size 1 MB).
c. Ensure all the mandatory fields (Highlighted as *) are entered.
d. Print the application using the “Generate Acknowledgement” option and send the signed hard copy to the respective ERO office.
Below is the important link for register voter ID
|Voter ID Important Links|
|CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER, KARNATAKA||Click Here|
|Karnataka Election commission Official Website||Click Here|
|Karnataka Final Electoral Roll 2019||Click Here|
|Search your name in Final Electoral Roll 2019||Click Here|
- Govt Jobs