KAR TET has published the revised answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 on 6th November 2020. All the Candidates can check the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KAR TET 2019) answer key revised which is highlighted.
- Paper 1: Language I, Language II and Child development & Pedagogy, Mathematics & EVS
- Paper 2: Language I, Language II and Child development & Pedagogy, Mathematics & EVS
Download the official Paper I revised Answer Key CLICK HERE
Download the official Paper II revised Answer Key CLICK HERE
KARTET 2020 Provisional Answer Key officially released today. Candidates those who are attended the exam can check the below Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) Answer Key. Aa we all knew that KAR TET exam is conducted on 4th October 2020. Now the answer key is released by KARTET officials on 12th October 2020.
- General Paper I (Booklet series: W, X, Y & Z)
- Kannada Key Paper II
- English Key Paper II
- Political Science Key Paper II
|Organization Name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET)|
|Post Name||Entrance Exam|
|States||Provisional Answer Key Released|
|Provisional Answer Key||Paper I|
Instructions to the Candidates for Applying Online Objections to the Key Answers of KARTET 2019
1. Key answers for Paper-I and Paper-II are published at 5.00 PM on 12/10/2020 Monday.
2. Candidates can check and verify their responses with the given Key Answers.
3. Any Objection to the Key Answer to be submitted through ONLINE ONLY.
4. Candidates can file objections to the Key Answers by entering their application/registration number and Date of birth through the LINK provided in the website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
5. Objection submitted other than ONLINE MODE IS NOT CONSIDERED.
6. Supportive/relevant documents should not be more than 500KB.
7. Objection should be submitted along with RELEVANT/AUTHENTIC SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS.
8. Objection without sufficient and proper SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENT is not considered
9. Do not upload irrelevant documents like personal photograph as supportive documents.
10. Duration of 24 hours will be given to make corrections for the objection submitted from the time of your submission.
11. Journals, Magazines, Individual Publications, Guides, Internet sources (Wikipedia, Google information or any other sources on INTERNET) videos, News Paper Articles are not considered as SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENT.
12. Objections to be filed on or before 21-10-2020 by 5.30 PM Objections received beyond the scheduled time shall not be considered.