KFD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 10 Forest Settlement Officer vacancies. Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Forest Settlement Officer Posts through KFD official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these KFD Forest Settlement Officer jobs before 01st October 2019. Official website of KFD is www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2019.
KFD Vacancy Details – Forest Settlement Officer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Forest Settlement Officer
Salary: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|Job Location||Function Range||No of Posts|
KFD Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Applicant should retire from the duties of Assistant Commissioner (Revenue) and be an expert on the following
- Forestry and border demarcation and map making.
- To act as a civil court on land disputes.
- Must be an expert on Theodolite survey and GPS survey.
Maximum Age 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply for KFD Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Karnataka Forest Department Forest Settlement Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the KFD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form KFD Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 01st October 2019.
Address: Office of the Chief Forest Conservation Officer (Head of Forest Service), Forest House, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003
- Start date to submit the Application – 03rd September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 01st October 2019
KFD Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|