KFD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 08 Forest Settlement Officer vacancies. Karnataka Forest Department – Karnataka Aranya invited offline applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Forest Settlement Officer Posts through KFD official notification on 20 November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in forest department 2019 Karnataka can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these KFD Forest Settlement Officer posts before 10th December 2019. KFD Official website is www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2019.
KFD Vacancy Details – Forest Settlement Officer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)
No of Posts: 08
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Forest Settlement Officer
Salary: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|Job Location||No of Posts|
KFD Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Applicant should retire from the duties of Assistant Commissioner (Revenue) and be an expert on the following sectors
- Forestry and border demarcation and map making.
- To act as a civil court on land disputes.
- Must be an expert on Theodolite survey and GPS survey.
Maximum Age 65 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka aranya Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Karnataka Forest Department Forest Settlement Officer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the KFD recruitment notification 2019-2020 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form KFD Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 10th December 2019.
Address: Office of the Chief Forest Conservation Officer (Head of Forest Service), Forest House, Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560003
- Start date to submit the Application – 20th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 10th December 2019 till 04:30 pm
KFD Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Official website 2: CLICK HERE