KHPT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Counsellor-Cum-Laboratory Technician Vacancy. Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Counsellor-Cum-Laboratory Technician Post through KHPT official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KHPT Counsellor-Cum-Laboratory Technician jobs before 30th April 2019. Official website of KHPT is www.khpt.org Recruitment 2019.
KHPT Vacancy Details – Counsellor-Cum-Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)
Post Name: Counsellor-Cum-Laboratory Technician
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
KHPT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree
Age Limit: As per KHPT Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per KHPT Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for KHPT Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KHPT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 30th April 2019.
KHPT Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 23rd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th April 2019