KHPT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 05 Outreach Worker Vacancies. Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Outreach Worker Posts through KHPT official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KHPT Outreach Worker jobs before 30th April 2019. Official website of KHPT is www.khpt.org Recruitment 2019.
KHPT Vacancy Details – Outreach Worker Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)
Post Name: Outreach Worker
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
KHPT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: SSLC or PUC
Age Limit: As per KHPT Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per KHPT Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for KHPT Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KHPT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 30th April 2019.
KHPT Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 23rd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th April 2019