KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Officer (Law) Vacancies. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL Limited) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Officer (Law) Post through KIOCL Limited official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KIOCL Limited Officer (Law) jobs before 07th June 2019. Official website of KIOCL Limited is www.kioclltd.in Recruitment 2019.
KIOCL Limited Vacancy Details – Officer (Law) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL Limited)
Post Name: Officer (Law)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: LLB Degree
- Maximum Age: Below 32 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.35000/- Per Month
How to Apply for KIOCL Limited Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KIOCL Limited recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to above mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
KIOCL Limited Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 21st May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 07th June 2019
- Last date for submission of Hard copy of Application Form: 13th June 2019
KIOCL Limited Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website from 05.2019 to 07.06.2019
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview will be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Corrigendum (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in KIOCL’s website www.kioclltd.in only.
- The prescribed qualification are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview.
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization if any
- Last Salary/Pay Certificate if any
- If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. KIOCL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- KIOCL is not responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.