KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2019-20: Walk-in-Interview for Geologists vacancies. Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL Limited) invited eligible and interested candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to fill up Geologists Post through KIOCL Limited official notification 2019. Job Seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Walk-interview for these KIOCL Limited Geologists jobs will held on 27th May 2019.
KIOCL Limited Vacancy Details – Geologists Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL Limited)
Post Name: Geologists
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Post Graduate Degree
Age Limit: As on the Date of 30th April 2019
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply for KIOCL Limited Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents at the below venue on 27th May 2019.
Venue of Interview: KIOCL Limited, Corporate Office, II Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034
KIOCL Limited Recruitment – Important Dates
- Date of notification released: 15th May 2019
- Walk-In Date: 27th May 2019
KIOCL Limited Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
- Engagement on tenure contract on consolidated remuneration basis initially for a period of THREE YEARS. Contract can be extendable further depending upon the requirement of the company and performance. During the contractual period, not entitled for any other benefits applicable to regular employees of the Company. However, the remuneration shall be increased by 10% every year upon their service found satisfactory.
- Candidates should submit the application in the format appended with this advertisement, along with requisite enclosures
- Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details clearly in the application format.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria’s and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Qualifications should be full-time and from a recognized/reputed Indian University/Institute.
- Appearance of the candidates in the walk in interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Age/experience relaxable in case of deserving candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/curtail the vacancies and the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
- No TA shall be payable for attending the walk in interview.
- For fixed tenure basis, the appointee has no right to claim any additional benefits /compensation/ absorption/ regularization of services in the company during or after the period of engagement under any provision. At the end of contract period his/her services shall stand terminated.
- During the period of contract the engagement may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu of notice
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|