KNNL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Company Secretary vacancy. Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Company Secretary Posts through KNNL official notification January 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Dharwad Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Jan-2022.
KNNL Vacancy Notification
KNNL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
KNNL Qualification Details
- Company Secretary Grade-I: Member of Company Secretaries of India, Law Graduate
- Company Secretary Grade-II: Associate Member of Company Secretaries of India, Law Graduate
- Company Secretary Grade-I: Candidates should have 15 years of experience in Secretarial and legal functions as a Company Secretary in a PSU or Large Corporate Body
- Company Secretary Grade-II: Candidates should have 10 years of experience in Secretarial and legal functions as a Company Secretary in a PSU or Large Corporate Body
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited recruitment notification, Candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 27-Jan-2022.
As per the Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited Norms
Written Test and Interview
KNNL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Company Secretary Grade-I||Rs.97100-141300/-|
|Company Secretary Grade-II||Rs.90500 -123300/-|
How to apply for KNNL Recruitment (Company Secretary) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Managing Director, Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited, Registered Office: 04th Floor, Coffee Board Building, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 on or before 27-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for KNNL Company Secretary Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KNNL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Managing Director, Karnataka Neeravari Nigam Limited, Registered Office: 04th Floor, Coffee Board Building, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Jan-2022
KNNL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: knnlindia.com
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number