KPCL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 70 Safety Officer, Medical Officer Vacancies. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Safety Officer, Medical Officer posts, through KPCL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KPCL Safety Officer, Medical Officer jobs before 22nd April 2019.
KPCL Vacancy Details – Safety Officer, Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
Post Name: Safety Officer, Medical Officer
No of Posts: 70
Job Location: Karnataka
KPCL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary|
|Safety Officer HK||05||Diploma, Degree||Rs.20895-49895/- Per Month|
|Safety Officer NHK||04||Diploma, Degree||Rs.20895-49895/- Per Month|
|Factory Medical Officer/ Medical Officer HK||04||Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduation||Rs.20895-49895/- Per Month|
|Factory Medical Officer/ Medical Officer NHK||11||Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduation||Rs.20895-49895/- Per Month|
|Welfare Officer HK||05||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.19055-43995/- Per Month|
|Welfare Officer NHK||04||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.19055-43995/- Per Month|
|Junior Personal Officer HK||14||Bachelor’s Degree/ Pg Diploma||Rs.14395-40785/- Per Month|
|Junior Personal Officer NHK||23||Bachelor’s Degree/ PG Diploma||Rs.14395-40785/- Per Month|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of written Exam/merit list
How to Apply for KPCL Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian KPCL job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post before applying – link is updated above.
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on KPCL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Update all the required details in KPCL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- At last click on submit button to complete KPCL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
KPCL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 20th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 22nd April 2019
KPCL Vacancy – Important Links
Notification Details of Safety Officer NHK