KPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4100 Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts through KPSC official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Notification will be released for FDA, SDA, Stenographers & Various Posts on or before 30th September 2019. Notification will be released for BBMP, Revenue, Excise, Audit, Accounting & Various Departments on or before 31st August 2019. Official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2019
KPSC Vacancy Details – Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No of Posts: 4100
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’
Salary: As per Norms
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||798|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||908|
|Karnataka Maharshi Valmiki Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Development Limited||4|
|Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike||121|
|Karnataka State Audit and Accounting Department||148|
|Forest, Nature and Biological Department||16|
|Commercial Tax Office||7|
|Excise Department (Economic Department)||6|
|Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department||7|
|Audit (Cooperation Department)||14|
|Karnataka State Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited||2|
|Agriculture Sale Department||30|
|Karnataka State Insurance Department||1|
|News and Public Relations Department||2|
|Economic and Corporate Directorate||3|
|Drug Control Department||1|
|Karnataka Government Ministry||1|
|Devraj Arasu Backward Classes Development Corporation Limited||42|
|Industry and Commerce Department||6|
|Port and Inland Waters Department||1|
|Welfare of Backward Classes Department||12|
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Development Corporation||18|
KPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification & Age Limit: As per the KPSC recruitment norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for KPSC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Karnataka Public Service Commission Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on KPSC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Notification 2019-20 Process., capture the Roll number or request number for future confirmation.
- Start Date to Apply Online – Updating Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online – Updating Soon