KPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 16 Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts through KPSC official notification October-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for this Karnataka PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest jobs before 20th November 2020. The official website of Karnataka PSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020
KPSC Vacancy Details – Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No of Posts: 16
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)
Salary: Rs. 52650-97100/- Per Month
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc. Forestry from any of the recognized board or University.
- For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: Must be holder of a degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
- For Science and Engineering Graduates: Must be holder of Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-hemistry, Micro-biology, Bio- Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
- The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than fifty percent of the maximum marks.
Age Limit: Basis of Assistant Conservator of Forest job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Ex-Service Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Selection Process: On the basis of CBRT, Preliminary examination
|Paper-1||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Paper-2||Aptitude Test||100 Marks|
|Forestry – Paper I||100|
|Forestry – Paper II||100|
Any two papers out of the following of 100 marks each
- Civil Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Option to select Forestry Paper I & II is restricted to B.Sc., (Forestry) graduates only
How to Apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October-2020 Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before the start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
Step-3: Click on KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Apply Online – Link is given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in the KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on the submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Start Date to Apply Online – 20th October 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 20th November 2020
Last Date Pay the application Fee – 21st November 2020