KPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 21 Assistant Director Vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Director Posts through KPSC official notification June-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KPSC Assistant Director jobs before 10th Aug 2020. Official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020
KPSC Vacancy Details – Assistant Director Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No of Posts: 21
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Director
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
- Must possess a Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University or a certificate from the Institute of Engineers that he has passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Engineers
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town & Country Planning or Urban Design or Urban Planning or city Planning or Landscape Architecture or Transportation Planning or such other equivalent qualification recognized by the Institute of Town Planners
Age Limit: Basis of Assistant Director job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Ex Service Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Application Processing Fee is 35/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Competitive Exam, Interview
How to Apply for KPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for June-2020 Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Director recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on KPSC Assistant Director Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Start Date to Apply Online – 10th Jul 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 10th Aug 2020
Last Date Pay the application Fee – 11th Aug 2020