KPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 54 Assistant Controller Vacancies in Karnataka State Audit & Accounts Department (Resident Parent Cadre / Hyderabad Karnataka – HK). Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Controller Posts through Karnataka PSC official notification January-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller jobs before 06th March 2020. Official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020
KPSC Vacancy Details – Assistant Controller Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
No of Posts: 54
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Controller (Group A)
Salary: Rs. 52650-97100/- Per Month
- Assistant Controller Vacancies in Karnataka State Audit & Accounts Department Resident Parent Cadre: 6 Posts
- Assistant Controller Vacancies in Karnataka State Audit & Accounts Department Hyderabad Karnataka – HK: 48 posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed Master degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Assistant Controller job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 600+35/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300+35/-
- Ex Service Candidates: Rs. 50+35/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary test
How to Apply for KPSC Assistant Controller Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for January-2020 Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Controller recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on KPSC Assistant Controller Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Start Date to Apply Online – 06th February 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 06th March 2020
Last Date Pay the application Fee – 07th March 2020
Preliminary test –
09th May 2020 (Updating Soon)
KPSC Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
- Assistant Controller HK 6 posts- Official Notification word: CLICK HERE
- Assistant Controller RPC 48 posts- Official Notification word: CLICK HERE
- Assistant Controller HK 6 posts- Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
- Assistant Controller RPC 48 posts- Official Notification pdf: CLICK HERE
- Exam Details: CLICK HERE
- Apply Online: CLICK HERE
- Official Website: CLICK HERE