KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC ) has published the draft notification to fill up Assistant Engineers (AE) Grade-1, Junior Engineers (JE) Posts through KPSC official notification February-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka PSC can make use of this opportunity. Official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020. If no objection received the with in 15 days Official notification will be released. So Candidates can be prepared for this Latest KPSC notification 2020.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy Details – AE & JE Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC )
No of Posts: 925
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Engineers (AE) Grade-1, Junior Engineers (JE)
- Assistant Engineers (AE) Grade-1: 600 posts
- Junior Engineers (JE): 325 posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.e. / B.Tech / B. Pharma or Any Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of AE & JE job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Ex Service Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written test and interview
if there is any objections, candidates can sent the objections to below mentioned address, with in 15 days of Draft notification published. Notification released on 10 Feb 2020.
Additional Chief Secretary, Government of Karnataka, Ministry of Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Supply Department Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore- 560001
- Start Date to Apply Online – 10th February 2020
- Last Date to sent the Objections – 25th Feb 2020 (with in 15 days from the Draft notification published)