KPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 169 Junior Engineer (JE) in Water Resource Department vacancies. Karnataka Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Engineer (JE) in Water Resource Department Posts through KPSC official notification October 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Nov-2022.
KPSC Vacancy Notification
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Must be a holder of Diploma in Civil Engineering (General) granted by the board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Must be a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (General) granted by the board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years .
- OBC, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Competitive Exam and Interview
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on KPSC Junior Engineer (JE) in Water Resource Department Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Nov-2022
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 18-11-2022
KPSC Notification Important Links
- For more Details Contact below Helpline Numbers
- Central Office Information Centre: 080-30574957/30574901
- Provincial Office Mysuru: 0821-2545956
- Provincial Office Belagavi: 0831-2475345
- Provincial Office Kalaburagi: 08472-227944
- Provincial Office Shivamogga: 08182-228099
- Helpline Number: 18005728707
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number