KSET Notification 2020: Apply Online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center of Leadership, eligible and interested candidates can apply through KSET official notification February-2020. Candidates who are looking for a Karnataka SET can make use of this opportunity Now. Apply online for KSET 2020 before 04th March 2020. Official website of KSET is www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in 2020
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center of Leadership Accredited by UGC, New Delhi Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasagangothri, Mysuru – 570 006
KSET Notification Details
Organization Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
KSET 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the KSET norms as mentioned below..
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST),Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs [Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB], in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC,ST, OBC [Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB]and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET result, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post-graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result), shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention their reservation status in the online application form. The candidates should upload the category certificates issued by the competent authorities and attested by gazetted officer on or before the last date for submission of online application form. [for SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates only]. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled without prior notice and they shall be liable for legal action.
- The candidates of other states except Karnataka, belonging to OBCs (SC, ST & Other Backward Classes) categories shall be treated as General Merit [GM] only. As per the reservation policy of Karnataka Government.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
- Candidate who became eligible in Previous KSETs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on same subject in current KSET, their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
- Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in).
- For more information regards to Eligibility check here
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET-2020
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs. 1150/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates: Rs. 950/-
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD Candidates: Rs. 650/-
Application Fee Payment options:
- All banks Internet Banking
- All banks Debit Card
- All banks Credit Card
- State Bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India (Cash/only SBI cheques are accepted)
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for KSET 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for January-2020 Karnataka State Eligibility Test as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the KSET notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on KSET Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in KSET Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category.
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KSET 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
Note: printout of online application form sent directly to the kset center, Mysore will not be entertained
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd February 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 04th March 2020
- Last Date Pay the application Fee – 07th March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-: 09th March 2020
- Date of Examination: 12th April 2020
KSET Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
KSET Results 2020
After the KSET examination, with in few weeks going to released the KSET results. So Candidates can check the Answer key much before the results. Students can check the results in the official website as well.
Syllabus and Question Paper for KSET – 2020
Candidates those who are preparing KSET can check the Syllabus for all the KSET subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Download the KSET Syllabus CLICK HERE
List of contact persons for KSET – 2020
KSET Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore, Manasagangothri, Mysore has also provided latest contact details of Nodal Officers of All the center in Karnataka.
Prof. G. Hemanth Kumar
Vice Chancellor & Chairman KSET
Prof. H. Rajashekar
Coordinator, KSET & Member Secretary
Nodal Officer Details
1. BENGALURU (Code 10)
Dr. Nagabhushana C
Professor, Centre for Kannada Studies,
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bengaluru – 560056.
2. BELAGAVI (Code 11)
Dr. C. N. Waghamare
Professor, Department of Marathi,
Rani Chennamma University,
NH-04, Bootaramanhatti, Belagavi – 591 196
3. BALLARI (Code 12)
Prof. V. Lokesh
Professor, Department of Mathematics,
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
Jnana Sagara Campus,
Vinayaka Nagar, Ballari – 583 105
4. VIJAYAPURA (Code 13)
Dr. Namadev M. Gouda
Professor and Chairman, Dept. of Hindi,
Akkamahadevi Women’s University
Jnanashakti Campus, Torvi,
Vijayapura – 586 108.
5. DAVANGERE (Code 14)
Dr. J. K. Raju
Professor, Department of Business Administration,
Tolahunase, Davanagere University,
Shivagangothri, Davanagere – 577 002.
Ph: 08192-208049, M: 9448233388, 7892012139
6. DHARWAD (Code 15)
Prof. R. R. Naik
Director, Student Welfare
Pavate Nagar, Dharwad-580 003.
Ph : 0836-2215216, Mobile: 8088501926
7. KALABURAGI (Code 16)
Dr. Chandrakanth Kelmani
Professor, Department of Biotechnology,
Kalaburagi – 585 106.
8. MANGALURU (Code 17)
Dr. Boja Poojary
Professor, Department of Chemistry
Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri
Mangaluru – 574 199
Ph: 0824 – 2287262(O), 424(Fax)
9. MYSURU (Code 18)
Coordinator, KSET Center,
Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore,
Manasagangothri, Mysuru – 570 006.
Ph: 0821 – 2419202/426
10. SHIVAMOGGA (Code 19)
Dr. A. N. RajeshwaraAchur
Professor, DOS in Bio-Chemistry
Jnana Sahyadri, Kuvempu University
Shankaraghatta, Shivamogga – 577451.
Ph : 08282-265308, M: 9972345080
11. TUMAKURU (Code 20)
Dr. K. S. Girish
Professor, Department of Bio-chemistry,
Tumakuru – 572 103