KSET Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) recruiting candidates to fill their Assistant Professors job posts in Karnataka. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website KSET job notification 2018 before apply. KSET recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Karnataka State Eligibility Test is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Govt Department Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
- No of Posts:Not Specified
KSET Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor
KSET Notification 2018 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in KSET recruitment for Assistant Professors posts, through Online.
- Cat-I/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.550/-
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates: Rs.850/-
- General Candidates: Rs.1050/-
How to apply for KSET Notification
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of KSET recruitment, kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23rd August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 22nd September 2018
- Important Links