KSIC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Deputy General Manager (Marketing) vacancy. Karnataka Silk Industries Corporation Limited (KSIC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Deputy General Manager (Marketing) Post through KSIC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these KSIC Deputy General Manager (Marketing) jobs before 19th August 2019. Official website of KSIC is www.ksicsilk.com Recruitment 2019.
KSIC Vacancy Details – Deputy General Manager (Marketing) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Silk Industries Corporation Limited (KSIC)
Post Name: Deputy General Manager (Marketing)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
KSIC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification & Age Limit: As per the KSIC recruitment norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Salary: Rs.74400-109600/- Per Month
How to Apply for KSIC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KSIC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form KSIC Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 19th August 2019.
Address: KSIC, 03rd & 04th Floor, Public Building, M.G. Road, Bangalore – 560001
KSIC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 18th July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 19th August 2019