KSLU Recruitment 2021: Apply for 18 Guest Faculty vacancies. Karnataka State Law University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Guest Faculty Posts through KSLU official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Hubli – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Nov-2021.
KSLU Vacancy Notification
University Name: Karnataka State Law University (KSLU)
No of Posts: 18
Job Location: Hubli – Karnataka
Post Name: Guest Faculty
Salary: Rs.325/- Per Hour
KSLU Vacancy Details
|Subject Name||No of Posts|
KSLU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KSLU official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D, NET, SET, SLET from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Good Academic Record with at least 55% Marks at Master’s Degree
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka State Law University recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per KSLU Recruitment Norms
As per the Karnataka State Law University Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KSLU Recruitment (Guest Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi – 580025 on or before 26-Nov-2021. Candidates can also sent through Email Id: email@example.com
Steps to Apply for KSLU Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KSLU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi – 580025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Nov-2021. Candidates can also sent through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021
- Date of Interview: 29th November 2021
KSLU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kslu.karnataka.gov.in