KSP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 163 Civil Police Constable Vacancies. Karnataka State Police (KSP) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Civil Police Constable Posts through KSP official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KSP Civil Police Constable jobs before 29th June 2019. Official website of KSP is www.ksp.gov.in Recruitment 2019
KSP Vacancy Details – Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
Post Name: Civil Police Constable
No of Posts: 163
Job Location: Karnataka
KSP Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: PUC, 12th, SSLC
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, ET, PST and Interview
How to Apply for KSP Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KSP recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on KSP Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in KSP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KSP Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
KSP Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 29th June 2019