KSP Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 4014 Constable Vacancies. Karnataka State Police (KSP) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Constable Posts through KSP official notification May-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KSP Constable jobs before
22nd June 2020 (Extended Upto 09th & 13th July 2020 for CPC & APC Kalyana Karnataka Candidates and CPC & APC Remaining Candidates). Official website of KSP is www.ksp.gov.in recruitment 2020.
KSP Vacancy Details – Constable Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
No of Posts: 4014
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Constable
Salary: As per KSP official notification, Salary is Rs.23500-47650/- Per Month
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Police Constable (Civil) (Male & Female)||2565|
|Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) (Male)||1449|
Out of 4014 Posts, 1002 Posts are from Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Candidates
KSP Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per KSP official notification candidate should have completed SSLC, 12th from any of the recognized board.
Age Limit: As per KSP official notification, Basis of Constable Officials job notification 2020 candidate age should be between 18 to 25 Years for Armed Police Constable and 19 to 25 Years for Police Constable.
SC/ST/OBC/Cat-I Candidates: 02 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Post Office or HDFC Bank
SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs.100/-
GM & OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for KSP Constable Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for May-2020 Karnataka State Police Constable recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the KSP recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on KSP Constable Apply Online – Link given below.
Step-4: Update all the required details in KSP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KSP Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 20th May 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online –
22nd June 2020(Extended Upto 09th & 13th July 2020 for CPC & APC Kalyana Karnataka Candidates and CPC & APC Remaining Candidates)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee –
25th June 2020(Extended Upto 13th & 15th July 2020 for CPC & APC Kalyana Karnataka Candidates and CPC & APC Remaining Candidates)
- Date of Document Verification for Bangalore Unit Selected Candidates – 19th May 2020
- Date of Document Verification for Remaining Commissionerate and for Zone Unit Selected Candidates – 21st May 2020
KSP Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
Official Notification – Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) (Male) (Kalyana Karnataka): CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) (Male): CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) (Kalyana Karnataka): CLICK HERE
Official Notification – Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women): CLICK HERE
Corrigendum-II: CLICK HERE
Corrigendum-I: CLICK HERE
Short Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Updates on Document Verification: CLICK HERE
Updates Regarding Last Date: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
- Document Verification should be submitted by Bangalore Unit Selected Candidates on 19th May 2020 and for Remaining Commissionerate and for Zone Unit Selected Candidates should submit Documents on 21st May 2020 to the following address: Additional Director, General of Police, Recruitment, Bangalore and the Documents will be uploaded on the Website and Respective Units has to verify the Documents and Scheduling for Date of Medical Exam and other Information should be Informed to above address shown.
- Starting & Ending Date of the Application will Remain Same and there will be no changes as per Recent Updates.