KUWSDB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 19 Drivers vacancies. Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board (KUWSDB) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Drivers Posts through KUWSDB official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these KUWSDB Drivers jobs before 20th August 2019. Official website of KUWSDB is www.kuwsdb.org recruitment 2019.
KUWSDB Vacancy Details – Drivers Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board (KUWSDB)
No of Posts: 19
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Drivers
Salary: Rs. 21400-42000/- Per Month
KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – SSLC Pass
Age Limit: As on 20th August 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – 5 Years
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates – Rs. 50/-
All Other Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Driving Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for KUWSDB Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board Drivers recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the KUWSDB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form KUWSDB Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 20th August 2019.
Address: The Secretary, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, No.5 & 6, Jala Bhavan, 1st Phase, 1st Stage, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru – 560029
- Start date to submit the Application – 10th August 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 20th August 2019