KVAFSU Recruitment 2022: Apply for 437 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University will be soon releasing the recruitment notification for 437 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. Out of which, 104 Teaching & 122 Non-Teaching Posts are allotted to Kalyana Karnataka Region. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity.
KVAFSU Vacancy Notification
KVAFSU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
KVAFSU Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per KVAFSU official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Master’s Degree, Post Graduation, B.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years
As per the Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KVAFSU Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the KVAFSU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on KVAFSU Teaching & Non-Teaching Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in KVAFSU Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete KVAFSU Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: As Soon as Possible