KVB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Chief Technology Officer & Information Security Auditor Vacancies. Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Chief Technology Officer & Information Security Auditor Post through KVB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these KVB Chief Technology Officer & Information Security Auditor jobs before 05th July 2019. Official website of KVB is www.kvb.co.in Recruitment 2019
KVB Vacancy Details – Chief Technology Officer & Information Security Auditor Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
Post Name: Chief Technology Officer & Information Security Auditor
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: All India
KVB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the KVB recruitment norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for KVB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the KVB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on KVB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in KVB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KVB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
KVB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 26th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 05th July 2019
KVB Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number