LIC Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is going to recruit 590 candidates to fill their Assistant Administrative Officers in All India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website of LIC job notification 2019 before apply. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, icindia.in. Last Date to submit the online application form is 22nd March 2019.
Govt Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
No of Posts: 590
Job Location: All India
LIC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Assistant Administrative Officers: 590 Vacancies
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation, CA & Post Graduate
Salary: Rs.56000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st March 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Medical Examination & Interview
How to Apply for LIC Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at LIC website (direct apply link is given below) from 02nd March 2019 to 22nd March 2019.
LIC Recruitment – Important Dates
Start Date to apply online: 02nd March 2019
Close Date to apply online: 22nd March 2019
Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary: 04th & 05th May 2019
LIC Vacancy – Important Links
Guidelines for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities using a scribe:
(i) The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected
permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination
(Preliminary and Main). In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
• The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
• The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination. If a violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, the candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be canceled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in
the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. The any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
• A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
• The qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate.
• The scribe should not be a current/Ex-employee of LIC of India.
• The scribe for AAO (CA/Actuarial/IT/Rajbhasha) should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post. For AAO (Generalist) the scribe may be from any stream.
• Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the
candidature of the applicant will stand canceled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
• Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
• Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since
compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he/she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for the compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
(ii) Guidelines for Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy:
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40%impairment).
(iii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates:
• Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
• The facility of viewing the contents of the test in the magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
(iv) Guidelines for candidates with Intellectual Disability A Compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour of examination, either availing the services of a scribe or not, shall be permitted to the candidates with more than 40% Intellectual Disability and Multiple disabilities.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|