Mangalore University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow vacancy. Mangalore University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Post through Mangalore University official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Kodagu – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Mangalore University Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow jobs before 16th October 2019. Official website of Mangalore University is www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in recruitment 2019.
Mangalore University Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow Recruitment 2019
University Name: Mangalore University
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Kodagu – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
Salary: Rs. 31000/- Per Month for first two years & Rs.35000/- Per Month for third year
Mangalore University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – M.Sc.
Age Limit – As per Mangalore University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Mangalore University Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Mangalore University Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Mangalore University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. B. S. Gunashree, Assistant Professor and Principal Investigator, Department of Studies and Research in Microbiology, Jnana Kaveri, Post Graduate Centre, Chikka Aluvara, Kodagu – 571232, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 16th October 2019
- Start date to submit the Application – 05th October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 16th October 2019
Mangalore University Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|