Mangalore University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Project Assistant vacancies. Mangalore University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistant Post through Mangalore University official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Mangalore University Project Assistant jobs before 15th November 2019. Official website of Mangalore University is www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in recruitment 2019.
Mangalore University Vacancy Details – Project Assistant Recruitment 2019
University Name: Mangalore University
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Project Assistant
Salary: Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Mangalore University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Mangalore University Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Mangalore University Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Mangalore University Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Mangalore University Project Assistant recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Mangalore University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. Thirumaleshwara N Bhat, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Materials Science, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri – 574199 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) and also send a softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 15th November 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 07th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 15th November 2019