Manipal University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Nursing Superintendent vacancies. Manipal University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Nursing Superintendent Post through Manipal University official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Udupi – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Manipal University Nursing Superintendent jobs before 30th September 2019. Official website of Manipal University is www.manipal.edu recruitment 2019.
Manipal University Vacancy Details – Nursing Superintendent Recruitment 2019
University Name: Manipal University
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Udupi – Karnataka
Post Name: Nursing Superintendent
Salary: As per Norms
Manipal University Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – M.Sc. or B.Sc.
Age Limit – As per Manipal University Recruitment norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Manipal University Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September Manipal University Nursing Superintendent recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Manipal University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Deputy Director – HR, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal – 576104, Karnataka, India (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 30th September 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 20th September 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 30th September 2019