Manipal University Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Project Associate or Field Worker vacancies. Manipal University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Associate or Field Worker Post through Manipal University official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Udupi – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Manipal University Project Associate or Field Worker jobs before 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Official website of Manipal University is www.manipal.edu Recruitment 2019.
Manipal University Vacancy Details – Project Associate or Field Worker Recruitment 2019
University Name: Manipal University
Post Name: Project Associate or Field Worker
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Udupi – Karnataka
Manipal University Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Salary (Per Month)
|Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree
Age Limit: As per Manipal University Recruitment Norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for Manipal University Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Manipal University recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Manipal University Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Address: Deputy Director – HR MAHE, Manipal – 576104
Manipal University Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 23rd April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Manipal University Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number