MGIRED Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Planning Assistant Vacancy. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Rural Energy & Development (MGIRED) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Planning Assistant Post through MGIRED official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply for these MGIRED Planning Assistant jobs before 31st May 2019. Official website of MGIRED is www.mgired.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
MGIRED Vacancy Details – Planning Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Rural Energy & Development (MGIRED)
Post Name: Planning Assistant
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
MGIRED Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for MGIRED Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the MGIRED recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: They can apply online via email to email@example.com, or through speed post to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 31st May 2019.
Address: MGIRED, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RD&PR) Government of Karnataka, Srirampura Cross, Jakkur, Bangalore – 560064
MGIRED Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 13th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st May 2019