Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 03 Consultants Vacancies. Ministry of Agriculture invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultants Posts through Ministry of Agriculture official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Ministry of Agriculture Consultants jobs before 18th August 2019. Official website of Ministry of Agriculture is www.agricoop.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy Details – Consultants Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Ministry of Agriculture
Post Name: Consultants
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: All India
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
Age Limit: As per Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.70000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Ministry of Agriculture Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Ministry of Agriculture recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Ministry of Agriculture Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Ministry of Agriculture Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 20th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 18th August 2019