Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Lower Division Clerk vacancy. Ministry of Defence invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Lower Division Clerk Post through Ministry of Defence official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk jobs before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Official website of Ministry of Defence is www.mod.gov.in Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details – Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Pune, All India
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Sportsperson Candidates: 5 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 10 Years
- OBC Candidates: 8 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Field Trials, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.19900/- Per Month
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
Address: Controller Controllerate Of Quality Assurance (Engg Eqpt) Aundh Camp, Pune – 411027
Ministry of Defence Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Notification Details & Application Form
Ministry of Defence Official Website
1. The Application should be Addressed to: The Controller, CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (ENGG EQPT), AUNDH CAMP, PUNE – 411027
2. Place of work : The Controller, CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (ENGG EQPT), AUNDH CAMP, PUNE – 411027
(However selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India)
3. Crucial Date : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates.
4. Eligible candidates can apply in the format given at Appendix B neatly typed in English/Hindi (In A4 Size Paper only) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. As a special case 07 days extension will be given to candidates residing in places like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh
Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep. Applicants applying from any of those areas should superscribe the name of area on envelop in capital letter. All should be sent only by ordinary post/speed post. No application will be received by hand.
(i) Candidate should submit their applications alongwith self attested single copy of each certificates. i) Age proof ii) Educational & Professional
Qualifications supported by mark sheets iii) Caste certificate.
(ii) The candidates belonging to SC/ST should forward the latest Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
(iii) Copy of Certificate in the prescribed Form No-1, Form No-2, Form No-3, & Form No-4 as applicable be attached duly attested by a Gazetted officer for the post of Lower Division Clerk (Reserved for Sportsman quota for the game of Football/Table tennis). Without this Certificate, the application will not be considered.
(iv) One recent passport size photograph duly self attested affixed on the application form.(in the box provided).
(v) Two recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the Admit Card form and self attested (in the box provided).
(vi) Candidates are required to submit one self addressed envelop of size 30 cm x 12 cm affixed with Rs. 40/- postage stamps on it along with the application for sending call letters by Speed post/Registered post. Address should be written/typed in English/Hindi with Pin Code.
5. The Name of the post applied for, should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope.
6. Applications incomplete in any respect and received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt / untimely receipt of application/documents/admit cards due to any postal delay.
8. The selection process will comprise of field trials to ascertain the playing capability of the applicants followed by written test. The field & written test will be conducted at CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (ENGG EQPT), AUNDH CAMP, PUNE – 411027. The field trials (Skill Test) will only be qualifying in nature. The Written test comprising of objective type multiple choice questions covering General Intelligence, English Language, quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness based on educational
qualification as mentioned in the above advertisement and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post. Assessment will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test by the applicant who have qualified in the field trials.
Based on the final results of the merit list, candidates will be offered appointment for the above post subject to Medical Fitness and other formalities as per latest Govt Orders.
9. The decision of appointing authority regarding mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. No Interview will be conducted for the recruitment to the above post.
11. Persons working in Central/State Govt/PSU must apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
12. No TA will be admissible for appearing in the written test / trade test.
13. The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice/without assigning any reason at any stage.