Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Apply for 34 Handicraft Promotion Officer vacancies. Ministry of Textiles invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Handicraft Promotion Officer Posts through Ministry of Textiles official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-May-2022.
Ministry of Textiles Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Ministry of Textiles (Ministry of Textiles)
No of Posts: 34
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Handicraft Promotion Officer
Salary: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Textiles official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have one-year experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or Design or two years experience in the field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry with Diploma in Fine Arts
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 20-May-2022
As per the Ministry of Textiles Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment (Handicraft Promotion Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Development Commissioner, West Block 7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 on or before 20-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Textiles Handicraft Promotion Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Textiles recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Development Commissioner, West Block 7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-May-2022
Ministry of Textiles Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: texmin.nic.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number