Mysore District Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 70 Village Accountant Vacancies. Mysore District invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Village Accountant Posts through Mysore District official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Mysore District Village Accountant jobs before 28th August 2019. Official website of Mysore Revenue Department is www.mysore.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
Mysore District Village Accountant Recruitment Details 2019
- Govt Organization Name: Mysore District
- Post Name: Village Accountant
- No of Posts: 70
- Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th Pass
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 5 Years
- Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online or E-Challan
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.25/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary Range: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Mysore VA Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Mysore District recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Mysore District Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Mysore Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Mysore Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Mysore Village Accountant Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 29th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 28th August 2019
- Last date for submission of fees: 28th August 2019
Mysore Revenue Department Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Provisional Verification List 1:5 Click Here
About Mysore Village Accountant Recruitment 2019
Every year in July month Village accountant recruitment notification will release by Karnataka Revenue department. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಕಂದಾಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ Invites application from eligible candidates (12th Pass). Who are looking for Karnataka Govt jobs can make use of this opportunity. As per the Official notification 12th Pass is the qualification. So grab this opportunity. Application invited through online, Candidates can submit the application starts from 29 July 2019 to 28-July-2019. So All the candidates Please keep you required documents ready and to apply for this Revenue job in Karnataka 2019. Also share this information with your friends who are looking for jobs in Revenue department 2019.
Official websites Are
www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in Click HERE
I Wish all the very Best in advance.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|