Mysore University Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) vacancy. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts through Mysore University official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysuru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Oct-2022.
Mysore University Vacancy Notification
Mysore University Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Mysore University official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 02 years of Research Experience in field of Probiotics/Mycotoxicology/Mycology
Age Limit: As per the University of Mysore recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per Mysore University Norms
As per the University of Mysore Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Mysore University Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow (SRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Sreenivasa M Y, Principal Investigator, DST-SERB Research Project, Department of Studies in Microbiology, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri , Mysore – 570006, Karnataka on or before 06-Oct-2022. Scanned Copy of Application can be sent to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for Mysore University Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Mysore University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:-Dr. Sreenivasa M Y, Principal Investigator, DST-SERB Research Project, Department of Studies in Microbiology, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri , Mysore – 570006, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Oct-2022. Scanned Copy of Application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Oct-2022
Mysore University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uni-mysore.ac.in