NABARD Recruitment 2018: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) recruiting 62 candidates to fill their Development Assistant job posts in Karnataka. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website NABARD job notification 2018 before apply. NABARD recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is nabard.org.
- Govt Department Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- No of Posts: 62
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Development Assistant: 62 Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution/University.
Salary: Rs.31000/- Per Month
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in NABARD recruitment for Development Assistant posts, through Online.
- Application fee & Intimation charges for all other candidates: Rs.450/-
- Intimation Charges for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates: Nil
How to apply for NABARD Careers
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NABARD recruitment, nabard.org
NABARD 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th August 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 12th September 2108